Thursday 23 December 2010

My 5 Favourite Christmas Cards

Hi,



Debby is running a great little idea, of showing off your 5 favourite Christmas Cards, then you link back to her blog, where you could win 2 LOTV stamps, how cool is that, - i thought this would be easy, but now i'm not so sure !!! so these are my favourites :


I was always going to pick 'Snowy', as he is a sweetie, my favourite and so versatile and it also gave me a chance to use some fabby DCWV papers - Winter Mat Stack - as because of the size 4.5" x 6.5", don't get used very often



My first try, at all 'White' and i really like how it came out and i won't be so hesitant about doing another one next year.



This one, as he is such a sweetie and i love those Cosmo Cricket - Jolly By Golly papers too



I wasn't sure about Santa not being in red in the beginning, when i read Squirrels challenge on ABC Christmas, but once i got my head round it and found these fabby K & Co - Peppermint Twist papers, i rather fell in love with him



This image is a little bit special, as i won her in a blog candy and also my Christmas Cards are usually PB stamps and she is a LOTV, plus also it was an honour for me to get a comment from the lovely Dawny P

Thanks for looking, Luv Sam x




6 comments:

Claire said...

A lovely selection of cards Sam - its always difficult picking your faves. Hugs, Claire x

Jennifer said...

Hi Sam! All totally gorgeous, but the all white is my fave I think. Happy Christmas! xx Jenny xx

Annie said...

yeah really enjoyed looking at these - all gorgeous.
Ann xxx

Vicky said...

Hiya Sam!
Gorgeous collection of cards hun!
Wishing you a merry Xmas and a lovely new year,
hugs Vicky xx

Jules said...

Hi Sam

All beautiful makes. It is so difficult to choose favourites.

I hope you have a wonderful and happy Christmas.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this are gorgeous Sam and really difficult to find a favourite.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby